You don’t need to feel alone while being an international student in Canada as we provide you a great opportunity to sponsor your family members in Canada even during your studies. We have helped hundreds of foreign students to bring their families or friends with proper immigration documentation. Whether you are willing to sponsor your spouse, conjugal partner, or kids, you can apply for a visa for your family via Canadian Professors.

Canadian Professors is a professional agency in Canada that helps international students to make their place in one of the best schools, colleges, or universities in the country. We offer complete international student visa consultancy in Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec, Alberta, and other provinces in Canada. From high-quality education to student work permit and shared student housing to family sponsorship, Canada is indeed an ideal country for international students.

Students come to study in Canada from all over the world including, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Hong Kong, Russia, Middle East, Taiwan, China, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and other countries. We know how difficult it’s to leave your family thousands kilometers behind. Immigration Canada also recognizes how hard it can be for international students to leave their families, so they offer both temporary and permanent stays for families with foreign students.



The Application Process

Foreign students in Canada can bring their families by two routes. One is to submit visa applications concurrently while the other is to wait until you get a study permit. At the time of applying for a study permit, you should provide information about all the family members that will be accompanying you.

Through Canadian Professors, you can sponsor your spouse, partner, dependent children, parents, grandparents, relatives, and also friends. Before you leave your country, the family members who will be accompanying you may apply for a visitor visa at the Canadian Embassy.

If you are already in Canada, you can take help from Canadian Professors to bring your family. On your behalf, we’ll support their visitor visa application with a letter of invitation, your current status documents, and details about financial support.



Work Permit for Spouses

If you a full-time student in Canada, you can sponsor your spouse or common-law partner on an open work permit. An open work permit will allow them to work and make money. The permit will remain valid until you are a full-time student in the country. However, you should have a valid study permit at a public or private accredited institution.

By getting the work permit, your spouse or partner will be free to work for any employer in Canada. However, a medical examination will be required for some certain occupations such as school or hospitals.

Your spouse can come as a visitor and then apply for a work permit in Canada. You can also bring your minor kids without a study permit if you and your spouse are in Canada.

Ready to Sponsor Your Family in Canada?